Facebook, in my book is fading away a bit , for me anyway, but I suspect it will stick around for a while regardless if I’m using it or not. (too many bored housewives that wont be giving it up anytime soon)
Instagram, the current growing social media giant, which in my opinion is leading the wave of the future, quick, easy and fun, and if you want you can connect back though Facebook and Twitter through it. now available on android (even though I don’t have one friend that has a android) …I will be doing my “Top Ten” on instagram next. stay tuned.
Twitter, last but not least. now when I first signed up for it a while back, I didn’t use it for almost a year, but all of a sudden I realized that it was a great platform for just some fun nonsense, funny jokes, positive quotes, direct attack of your least favorite celebrity, and stuff of this nature. Its basically a diary of sorts or diarrhea of sorts depending on how serious you take it. for me maybe the latter. as I don’t take it too serious nor do I like people who do. Its Shitfo as I like to call it, and its fun. I like to tweet about; PMA,Fashion, Woman, Tattooing, Morality, Honor, the Street, Hard work, Comical observations..ie. I really have fun with it.
Here is the top ten people that I like to follow;
1. @goodguybri my brother and he rules.
2. @saltwatertattoo one of the best tattooers in the world. witty tweets and great pictures of new tattoos.
3. @makanaalia amazing humor
4. @tobyh2o non stop positivity
6. @evan_dennis great tweets on honor and human observation, among other things
7. @leemrodriguez comments without a filter, witty tweets
8. @tnutp4l solid tweets about the street and the struggle. positive and motivational
9. @lukewessmanfans I dont know who runs this, but they do a awesome job tweeting as fans and representatives. I still cant believe I have one of these.
10. @ftwskills because thats my family, whether he actually tweets or not “Pennypacker GPF”
My twitter @lukewessman